Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Winner Winner ??



Today the Sweet Beans and I made pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving.
It was a first for both of us!!

Started with our thawed frozen deep dish pie shell...

Well of course we added pumpkin!

 Sweetened condensed milk.....
 My little sugar holding the brown sugar :-)

 Yes....saying cheeeeeessshz and adding vanilla ..
 ........made with Pumpkin spice
 cinnamon ...
and ready for the oven!

" Wow, big Namaw"........
 Pointing to the one she made.

Most thankful today for my chef, my buddy my Sweet Beans who brightens every day she's with me.
We'll let you know if we win a blue ribbon !
Khloe echos from my heart today...

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have so much fun with that precious one; she's so stinkin' cute! I'm playing catch up a bit tonight seeing as how I'm not cooking tomorrow!

    Hope you have a wonderful day with your family; your pies ('scuse me, your and the Beans pies) look SO good! (I read about your back, and sure hope it's all better now.)


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The memories you are creating, the lessons you are teaching, and the huge doses of love you are giving, makes your little one, a fortunate sweetheart. Those pies do look prize worthy, and the picture of the two of you is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest ever! I so enjoy having fun in the kitchen with my little Princess. I have Funfetti cupcake mix in green and red for us to do one day soon. She loves the icing part!

    Always a joy to stop by and share in your life. Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well with you all, Debi!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete