Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello San Luis Obispo !



Checked in to our hotel then took the shuttle downtown directly to 
The Firestone Grill for the famous tri tip sandwiches....oh my gosh they are so good.

Hit Barnes and Noble ordered and Ice tea and begin holding my beloved books...
the real kind...you know, real paper you can feel, a real book jacket to read!
Hubby suggested I look at how nice the Kindel's are....
I suggested he hold the beautiful book I was holding...
:-)

Back to our new room (no ocean view) to rest up....
This place we do love....nice rooms, beautiful grounds, free breakfast (large selection) cooked to order.
5:30 to 7:00 free beer or wine at the Manager reception.
6:30 to 9:00 dinner can be cooked to order on the patio.
Burgers $3.00 Chili $3.00 steak sandwich $6.00 Hot dogs $1.00
 Salads 3.00
Price is right and ambiance on a warm fall night was perfect....









Back to our some what cluttered room.....



...for some of this that we really don't need, 
but oh how we will indeed eat it!


Looking forward to a small road trip tomorrow to Morro Bay for some
great clam chowder!

This trip has been all about the food...indeed.
Happy, Happy, Happy, is what echos from my heart today.

1 comment:

  1. Debi
    It looks like a wonderful trip and that you are getting spoiled royally!
    Yeah!
    Have fun, my friend.

    ReplyDelete