Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day Five ~ Lasting Friendships

Love the city of Rogue River Oregon.
Love even more my treasured friend Rene whom I have
known since the 7th grade, Adams Jr. High.
She is from a family of 9 children, I had the honor of being #10.








 The following are photos of their property, 40 acres!!
Rene and Rocky have a beautiful home, with beautiful views in every direction.
When we're together, we pick up where we left off so many years ago.
Had such a great time with them, miss them already.....










Friendship, nothing like an authentic one !
Treasured friends, it's what echos from my heart today.....

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful have long time friends. That's a great picture of the two of you!

    Such beautiful country they live in. The views are gorgeous!

    I'm really enjoying our vacation, Debi! :)

    Be blessed.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have been tagging along with you. What a nice vacation we've had. :-)
    You travel on home, I think I will just stay with Rene and Rocky--maybe they would let me live on their porch for a week or two?

    ReplyDelete