Saturday, July 4, 2015

Another June in the Books!

Wow, where did June go!
It was a busy, busy month for us to say the least.
Following Buster's retirement party, we had Khloe and Ellery for nine wonderful days, 
while their Momma and Daddy had some well earned R and R in Grand Cayman.
A portion of this time we rented a little beach house where we were joined
by daughter Jackie and her family for some beach fun with the Grands!
It was such a great time together, think it will be on the calender for next year :-)

We are now preparing for our vacation and boy are we looking forward to it.
We will be putting on some miles as we explore new places for us.
My beautiful Montana will not be one of them this year :-(
After the lost of my sweet Aunt Wima, followed by the selling of the Herndon family
home....well, I just wasn't ready for a visit less both her and the home.
Next year perhaps we start new memories in Big Sky country!

I've missed my blogging friends, but hope to reconnect during our travels!

Hope you will enjoy these precious photos with our Grands!

  At the beach house, Khloe and Ellery....

Our second Grand Aubrey

 Aunt Jackie with Khloe and Ellery


 Our oldest grandson Gavin

Aubrie and Khloe

Our First born Grand is the beautiful Julia




 Love this of Pa and the Sweet Beans



 Aubrie and Gavin siblings and best buds....it's the sweetest thing to watch.....

 Frisbee action ~






After the beach we hit the pool...


 Dad and our girl :-)


 A worn out Ellery ...
So happy we had all this time with our daughter and her husband Ev and the grands, they keep us young!

Happy Fourth to all...

Wishing you God's best, it's what echos from my heart today.

5 comments:

  1. awww - I sure missed you, my sweet Debi!

    Love the pics of the grands - how nice to be able to take them to the beach. I know you and hubstir enjoy them so much. They're each one growing, and so beautiful!

    I hope you have a wonderful vacation, and send us lots of pics.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time at the beach. LOVE doing that too though we haven't in a while. Have a wonderful time on your vacation! Anxious to hear about where you go. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a fun time and such beautiful photos of the memories made. Like Debbie, I look forward to hearing about your vacation travels. Safe travels and happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun memories you are making with those sweet precious little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have spent the last 15 minutes reading down through all the last posts that I have missed, and looking at each and every picture. You have provided me with so much fun entertainment! I really appreciate that you took me with you, via blog land, to the beach and on your fascinating trip. I hope you are planning to share the rest of the trip you and your husband are on. Great pictures and very special memories you are creating for so many in your life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete