Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thankful Tuesday ~



Thankful today for cooler weather !
Thankful for photographs that record how things were,
in order to see how much has changed.
Khloe this time last year :-)




Change is inevitable....

I sense change in myself in many ways, not referring to the outward appearance. (smile)
Journaling, is the photograph one can look back on to see the changes in our lives.

There is always room for improvement, you only fail if you stop trying!
Change
May it never stop...it's what echos from my heart today.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Khloe has changed since then!
    Thanks for the encouragement to change:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Change" is something I appreciate and in some cases wish would never happen. As for "improvement", well, that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete