Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Day Bigger than Myself ~


I find myself up earlier than usual this morning.


I woke with such sadness and heartbreak for this season
I find myself in.


I prayed for those I love first thing this morning, before ever leaving bed.
I woke knowing, I was going to need God in a big way today.
Don't get me wrong I need Him everyday...some day's your just reminded,
this day is bigger than me  and what I can handle on my own.


This is one of those days.


This is our Joseph about a year after our paths crossed.
God brought us here......
It was my birthday, he bought me that little heart frame.

He calls me Smom 
Short for Step- Mom :-)

Please be praying today, add him to your prayer chains if you would.
For Joseph, Angel and their children.
For Bob, the Father that is waiting by his side.
For Melissa, his Mom who also waits....
For Jackie his sister who wait for just a shred of good news.
......
For me to know what to say to comfort them.....

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. 
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”


The power of prayer is what echos from my heart today...

5 comments:

  1. While it may or may not be comforting to know that God already knows the ending to this story, I hope that it comforts you to know that you (and Joseph & Angel and Melissa and Jackie and Bob) are all in God's tender care... such comfort in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are all going through all of this, but know no matter what the outcome, the fact that the Lord WILL keep you in the palm of His hand, I am sure brings you great peace. Still praying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi
    I too am sorry that there's no turn around yet. I'm still praying for all of you and for our Lord's peace and strength at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you each and every one, Debi. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete