Monday, September 30, 2013

Before the Flowers are Gone ~


These dwarf Canna  I love!

The ones below I photograph a lot, they totally say to me, God provided such detail!




We have several Bird of Paradise, I love the color combination.

These Canna are outside my office window...they scream  HAPPY to me.....

The orange Canna  are in abundance in our back yard....


 My Roses Dad planted for me (smile)

Just because there small, I love them.

My Queen Palm flowers often!


Flower below.....I just like that it photographs as if its painted....

My Sweet Beans will not pass a flower without smelling it (smile).

We have about another three or four weeks of really warm weather and then most of our plants will be cut back
until next year......

Love of flowers is what echo from my heart today...

5 comments:

  1. soo pretty! You take such GOOD photo's. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, how beautiful!! And, love the photo of Khloe smelling the flowers. My girls do that also, and it makes me smile!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your flowers are gorgeous. We can't grow many of them here, so I especially enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Calla's and Bird of Paradise, just gorgeous! I guess it will soon be time to think about planting our pansies. :o) Always enjoy what echos from your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing each of the flowers growing in your part of the country. The Calla's are especially pretty! Most of all, I like that you are teaching your little Khloe to take time to stop and smell the flowers. So precious!

    ReplyDelete