Monday, July 30, 2012

Departing Breckenridge ~

Truck loaded up.



Waiting for a table at breakfast :-)

Loved these lights.

 Random shot in route to the Art Festival


Metal Cactus, shipping is free :-)

The artist and the metal palms.

The bear is holding the kids sandwich,  the kid is reading about bears...


The sculptor responsible for the Indians below was really good!


~

We actually bought an original painting, if you can believe it I failed to photograph it.
Its a painting of a piano keyboard......well, you will have to wait and see.
Once delivered  :-)

Heading back toward Thornton we stopped in Frisco just outside Breckenrigde 
for more shopping
and 
photos.





Hmmmm....?







Loved :-)

Peaceful little courtyard ~


Attracted to photographing bikes this trip?
~

At last the drive down the mountain to Thornton.
Disclaimer :-)
all taken from a moving vehicle
so focus is not the best ....




Turkey cruising Hwy 70 .....it's heading toward Denver?

These zip line towers were everywhere...

Water wheel was actually turning !



~

On to watching the Olympics and resting up for the trip home.
So enjoyed my weekend of friends, landscape and COLOR...

~ 
this is what echos from my heart today..... 
 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Love all the gorgeous things you photographed! WOW!

    We are enjoying the Olympics too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures...such interesting things you saw! Flowers are gorgeous. I noticed the bike theme in an earlier post! Looks like places I would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! Your pictures are stunning Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have sure seen some beautiful sights! Thanks for sharing; your photo's are awesome,Debi. Safe trip home!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really enjoyed my time here on your blog this morning, especially since you visited one of my very favorite places in the United States. Steamboat and Breckenridge are two of the towns I always want to go back to. Your photography is so beautifully done! It looks like the four of you sure did have a great time together. What a fun vacation!

    My brother-in-law lives outside of Steamboat Springs. We love visiting him and his family there. I felt connected to you when I saw that you both have good friends there, also.

    It is so good to have you back in the blogging world again. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are back!! I really enjoyed your photos of your trip! I love the clouds in Colorado too! My son and his family live outside of Denver in Aurora. Love all the photos!!

    ReplyDelete