Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Day in Steamboat Springs ~




 Arrived in Steamboat Springs Colorado and checked in to our awesome hotel





The Steamboat Grand.
One of the room views :-)
View
Hotel entry
 Very nice variety of shops and eatery's to enjoy...
and we did.

This store had lots of unique items.....loved it.
Climbing the wall.....
When you tire of pool, create candle holders?

Was once an old radiator...

Reading rabbit bookends


A horse to go with that blanket?


Really?

Loved the rooster....

The boots that got away :-(
Stopped for lunch in the Cantina....


For the fly fishermen

If I had a wall to display this it would have been my wine rack.....

My dream bike ~ and other random shots!





Honey is there room for a pear in the trunk?
Dinner


Our rooftop seating prior to the sudden downpour....


Happy ending...

The band sang Happy Birthday to me !

.....and we did on both counts.
It was a great day with our besties.....no on to Breckenridge today....

I have the photo bug.......it's what echoed from my heart this day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful place! I love the store with all the unique things, afraid I would have spent too much money there!

    So glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete