Monday, February 24, 2014

A Monday Minute !

It seems on Monday's I have but a minute to take time to blog,
I'm not sure why it's that way on Monday but it is :-)

Our weekend with friends was really super fun, they are very special to us.
We shared meals, watched my Dale Jr. win the Daytona 500 and had 
several hours sitting out back in our summer weather.....listening to music while catching up.

Khoe and Ellery stop by for a visit :-)



I was off kilter a bit this weekend....
I broke two glasses, one of my china saucers and took a chunk out 
of my finger when I was suppose to be slicing my candid papaya...
Back on  Prednisone today as my antibiotics didn't complete the fix
on their own...nowadays catching a cold and recovering is a lenthy process
to say the least...

We had the honor of praying for some friends  going through a difficult time over the weekend,
God is good and we are so thankful!

Carry each other's burdens, 
and in this way you will
fulfill the Law
of Christ.

Galatians 6:2, NIV

Another weekend with great friends, echo from my heart today.....

3 comments:

  1. Debi
    Sorry to hear of all your accidents, Debi
    Hope you heal real fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you feel 100% soon! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, not good on the accidents. And, prednisone while it's powerful, it's tough too. I remember when my daughter had to be on it for several months when she had her colon removed. Yikes.
    Feel better, lady!
    Love the photo's. They're both so cute.

    ReplyDelete