1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
When I was a child God and the Bible were respected, even by those who were not Christians....not so much anymore. People were not concerned about being politically correct...oh I miss that!
2. The Olympic Biathlon
involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds
of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or
would you love them both equally?
We were told not to run with scissors so I can't understand walking fast on ski's with a gun on my back?
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often
purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
Rotel chiles can be added to so many things....last can I opened was refried beans.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
I was married on the rivers edge of the Gallatin River in Montana and I have always wanted to river raft it.
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do?
Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do
I generally start praying for others, the list is long, eventually I fall asleep.
6. How important is keeping your cool?
VERY...though I fail at this from time to time....I see it as a sign of immaturity when someone loses their cool easily.
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie,
wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white
as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in
Hmmm...I think maybe white knuckle it... I'm a nervous passenger ...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Grand kids fill me up!