Friday, October 4, 2013

Chuck Smith, His Happily Ever After ~



Heaven welcomed Pastor Chuck Smith yesterday.
He was the founder of Calvary Chapel, he was 86 years old.
 I had such love and respect for him, he truly loved God.
Chuck Smith lived the life of a Christian as one that claims to be a Christian should.

He could share his faith without words. He lived it.....

This on the heals of 86 plus women from my church attending our annual retreat
at The Calvary Chapel Retreat Center starting today.
Pastor Chuck is where he belongs, however he will be in the hearts and minds of many this weekend.


Until we meet again Pastor Chuck !

Your kind spirit echos from my heart today......





2 comments:

  1. He truly was such a godly inspirational man....ENJOY your retreat! Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear this, Debi. It's so difficult to lose our friends.

    Enjoy the retreat though; I know that's what he would have wanted.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete