Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's Not the Typical Wednesday Blog !


 
The Hodgepodge is on vacation this week so I thought it would be a good morning for a Daybook. 
Borrowed from my friend CiCi ......

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... I woke to the sound of some very loud thunder. Lots of beautiful clouds out there!


I am thinking...today is Ellery Grace's first birthday and wondering just exactly where this year went?  She is so much fun!

Soon we'll have that One year photo from her party!!


I am thankful... for so much, but today I'm especially thankful that Pastor Mike received word that his bone marrow donor has finish all his testing and we now move forward to the preparations for the actual transplant. God has already answered so many prayers yet I would love it if you would continue to pray for all things to go well in the actual procedure and  recovery period.  Thankful for you who pray!!

In the kitchen...nothing exciting happening there (sorry Buster)....

I am wearing...p.j.s because I can.......

I am creating... nothing but I do think about creating :-)

I am going... to my 40th class reunion this weekend, super excited.
Speaking of where did the time go, huh?

I am wondering...if I will recognize many classmates? Thankful for name tags
written in big print with a marker size tip!

I am reading...
Carry on, Warrior by, Glennon Doyle Melton

I am hoping...We get some much needed rain out of the sky today!

I am looking forward to... reconnecting with classmates, and making connections
with those I didn't know well in school.

Around the house...I'm forever looking at walls wishing we could paint.

I am pondering...what to pack for the weekend. Other than a pound shedding outfit or two, a make up artist and hairdresser?????
Nah!  Beach attire(which can still be pound shedding) pretty relaxed weekend planned. Perfect!!

A favorite quote for today...
Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, 
and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero



Friendships old and new echo from my heart today....

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed a peek into your day. Wishing you a beautiful time at the reunion. Sounds like fun!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love class reunions and hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. It's just so neat to reconnect with folks. And, little Ellery Grace is precious for sure!!!

    Happy weekend and we'll look forward to hearing all about the fun you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby girl is so, so adorable!

    Many prayers for your pastor, Debi.

    Have a super good time at the reunion! I don't think I've missed one of mine, and went to the 50th a couple of years ago. You'll recognize your friends.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Ellery Grace is a adorable! I like that cute picture of her.

    I hope you had a great time at your reunion. I smiled at the yearbook picture. I enjoy my class reunions. I am sure they will agree, that you have aged beautifully.

    ReplyDelete