Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Little Something on Clean Windows ~

Clean Windows ~



Wouldn't it be great if we could clean up our lives like we can a window.?

All that stuff that collects on the window, in the tracks, the stuff that starts to get in the way of us seeing things clearly....
Often times all we can see is the crud.
No sunshine....no flowers....no blue skies...
...and just how did it all pile up so quickly, or has it just been that long since we paid attention to the stuff that's gathered an now impairs our vision?

I had all my windows cleaned yesterday.
I'm still looking through them as if all there is to see, is new again.
It's all much brighter, colorful ....... calming in fact.



Life.
Why do we let the crud collect?
We sometimes ignore it, with thoughts that perhaps it will go away...
It doesn't.
We sometimes wait for someone else to get rid of it...
we wait, sometimes for long periods of time.
While we wait, it continues to collect, so much crud it's now on the inside.
Blocking the Sonshine and all there is outside ourselves and in our hearts.
The crud, it clouds relationships with our spouses, our friends, families and our co workers...


Learning to nip the crud in the bud, perhaps that's the route to take.
Learning to stay on top of it, not allowing  it to cloud our vision or tear at our hearts.
You say you're tired of nipping? Making things good again.
Some are nippers, some are not.
Be the one, because, love.....

It's really a love thing.
God let's us start new everyday, regardless of the crud of yesterday...
Countless do overs He allows.....because, love.
He forgives and forgets the crud...because, love.
It's what He wants us to do, love.
Grace, its received and therefore you have it to give.

Just Love.



I want my heart and soul clean, clean as my windows.
Free of the crud....free to look at the good, it's out there!
Love, free of the crud.

Amazing the perspective some clean windows provide.





  “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.


 Simple stuff ?...well, not always.  A little fish named Dory advised we, "Just keep swimming."


Any windows that need cleaning ?
Because, love.....it's what echos from my heart today.


4 comments:

  1. Love. Yes. I agree, Debi. Very well written, my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nip the crud in the bud! That's going to be my new mantra!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this post!
    We cleaned our windows at the beginning of summer & I didn't realize how dirty they were... there's a deep thought for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write so beautifully. This post was especially lovely and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete