1. When I look at the sky I feel________________________________________.
I feel peace, thankfulness and blessed, it allows me to put things about my life in proper perspective.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this? I would run as far from it as possible, NO desire.
3. What scent makes you think of home?
After a rain sometimes I smell the scent of Montana...hard to explain but it's true.
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection? I tend to think about today and not beyond. I know where my eternity lies.
I love taking the time for self reflection and could always use more of it.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
With out a doubt a nice warm brownie!
6. What might your autobiography be called?
She Chose Love....
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
Flying. We are not the best of friends....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
More and more as I'm hearing what people are saying and it doesn't match what they are living.
Sometimes a gentle reminder........
What you say isn't as important as what you do.
Our actions are a clear picture of the real us, who we really are.
We can tell others all we want, it's in showing them that will be remembered.
Being true to living who you are....it's what echos from my heart.