1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
I can't remember the last time I was bored...there is always reading, blogging, writing, cleaning, gardening and of course Grand kids!
I suppose if I was bored I would grab Khoe, she can entertain me for hours.
July could never be boring in our household, 7 family birthdays, and our wedding anniversary.
We are so busy I have little time to blog.....
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
Reserved a spot for my 40th class reunion...
(that still doesn't roll of the tongue easily)
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
As part of Khloe's birthday present we are taking her and her family to see a live production of Mary Poppins!
(It's bound to be practically perfect in every way.)
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
Ice tea, no lemon, no sweetener.
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
Hostility is better ignored, rather let the person be alone in their
bad behavior. Kinda sends the message, it's where they will end up if it continues.
No room in my life nor do I want to spend the time around hostility.
I would pray they find a better way to cope !
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
The sun is shining outside and Jimmy Stewart stuck indoors. :-(
On a happier movie note, my choice would be
The Sound of Music (one of my two favorites, Oz the second)
a beautiful summer in Austria .....
7. What word are you using too much lately?
The temps have been warm with a touch of humidity...
I don't do humidity well at all..
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Asking for prayers of healing for my cousin and her husband who are both hospitalized.
One had neck surgery for 3 bad vertebrae, the other recently experiencing blood loss and all that would goes along with that.
Also one of our pastors at church is fighting the good fight with leukemia. He and his family have just been through so much.
We just have so much to be thankful for on a daily basis don't we?
Hoping you will stop and take a moment to pray for them and
to be thankful yourself. It's what echos from my heart today...