I manage to stay pretty busy :-) I likely wrote about something else.
2. What's the first word that comes to mind when I say marriage?
3. Summer officially arrives in the Northern hemisphere this week. Does it feel like summer where you live? Describe your idea of the perfect summer day.
Summer is pretty much 10 months out of the year here in San Diego. San Diego's average temp is 70.5 A perfect summer day would be sitting on the beach, lunch in the cooler, watching waves and the dolphins jumping in the back drop!
4. "Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability."(Sam Keen) Is laziness ever respectable? Do you have a lazy summer planned or something semi-ambitious?
A good lazy day is in the backyard, music on, cold drink, lost thoughts, everything slowed to a minimum. Talking about the possibilities of our tomorrows, travel plans, or home projects...very little effort or movement involved.. (much like the beach day)
5. Past or present, who's your favorite television dad? Why is he a favorite? Is he anything like your dad?
Maybe Andy Griffith...He is much like my Dad, who was a man of few words, who expected us to behave, learn the value of a dollar and a hard days work..He loved his family above all else, never complained about how he felt, never wanted much for himself. I chose Andy too because, I loved the scene on every episode of him walking with Opie down to the fishing pond.... I flashed to memories of my Dad with a fishing pole in hand with one or us "kids" or one of the grand kids. ~ SMILE
6. June 18 is International Picnic Day...share a favorite picnic memory.
My husband and I had tickets to an outdoor concert in San Juan Capistrano at the Mission. We took the train which is always fun... The Mariachi Divas, an all female Mariachi group under the stars and twinkle lights :-) The hubstir packed a surprise picnic basket and we had a picnic while enjoying the music! It was awesome!!
7. The travel site Trip Advisor lists the top five islands in the world for 2014 as-Ambergris Caye in Belize Cayes, Providenciales in Turks and Caicos, Bora Bora in French Polynesia, Marco Island Florida, and Lewis and Harris in The Outer Hebrides (Scotland). Have you been to any of these? Of the ones listed (and if price were not a factor) which would you most like to book for a holiday?
Only been out of the country once, to Cancun...., I'm a lover of Montana (truth)....I suppose it would be Belize or Scotland total opposites as far as climate...both really beautiful... Our plan is Italy...one day!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to heading to the river soon to spend time with our great friends George and Lynn. We try and get out there twice a year. I get the best sleep when I'm there and the food it pure comfort food....Lynn can cook!