Thursday, February 28, 2013

Forward March~





I really can't believe March is nearly here.
Time never went this fast when I was a kid waiting for summer!

A busy little month

Daylight savings begins on the 10th, I love this time change as we have
more daylight after work.....seems we all get more done.





March  17th, St. Patrick's Day 
I will celebrate in the form attending my Niece Amanda's baby shower.
I am excited for my best pal Ruby Lu to be getting a sister soon!

March 19th is the first day of March Madness
for all the College Basketball fans,
my youngest son generally takes vacation days to watch !

Spring officially begins on March 20th
love, love, love the spring time.
All things new again.
Palm Sunday  is March 24
followed by the beginning of Passover
on March 26th




followed by Good Friday
on March 29th


followed by Easter 
on March 31st.

A day spent with with my sister Deanna's family.
Always a beautiful brunch and great time together.



A time for me to remember that God's Son died on a cross for me,
and rose again.

Thankful for my favorite history book that documents it all,
The Bible
Number one on the bestsellers list still !

   Happy about the month that lies ahead, it's what echo's from my heart today.....
 
  














































4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to "spring forward" with my clocks! And, I'm always excited about Spring. My entry tomorrow is much about that.

    I'm going to remember to put my rings between my teeth the next time I need/have to take them off.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring too! I hope I'll get out and plant some pretty flowers or at least pull weeds!

    I am so grateful for the opportunity to think on the great love our Savior has for us and thankful He made a way for us to come to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so grateful and humbled that He would be obiedient even unto death...what kind of love He has bestowed on us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!

    Love this post, Debi.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete