1. The expression 'mad as a March hare' originated with a fictional character who is distracted and frantic. When were you last 'mad as a March hare' and what was it that made you that way?
I have been very distracted this entire last week as my step son is fighting for his life...
2. Mardi Gras this year falls on Tuesday, March 4th. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, and if so what did you think? If not, do you have any interest in going? Purple, green, and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras. Which one is most prevalent in your wardrobe? How about in your home?
I would love to sample the food, purple is most prevalent in my closet and no desire to actually be there while Mardi Gras is happening.
3. Are you old fashioned? . I love old family traditions and values..??
4. Do you carefully plan your vacations, or do you prefer the days to be more spontaneous?
We plan where we are going and what dates will be covered on each stop. Once at each stop it is really spontaneous...
5. March is National Sauce Month...what's your favorite sauce, and what do you most often top with this sauce? I'm going with hot fudge....
6. What's something that easily brings a tear to your eye? Someone I love hurting on any level. Often when I'm missing my Mom and Dad a tear "memory" may escape....
7. If you could own any sports team, which one would it be and why? I wouldn't want that responsibility...but wouldn't mind good seats to Laker or Dodger Games!!
8. Insert your own random thought here. First let me say I do not believe this to be random
I believe it was not by chance
If your reading this, our son Joseph is in the operating room 10ish Florida time. I'm full of praise to our Mighty Awesome God. Yesterday Bob prayed that God would give him a sign that might give Bob a rise on the hope meter :-) He spent the day with Joseph, and at the end of the day this took place. Joe made some movement so Bob put his finger in Joseph's grasp.
Bob: Joe, Smom (me) told me I should read scripture to you today. I'm haven't....but she also told me to tell you she loves you.
Joseph: Squeezed the finger
Bob: Joe, if you can hear and understand me squeeze my finger again.
Joseph:squeezed the finger
Joseph eyes opened ever so slightly in the direction of Bob.
Bob: Joseph, if you can see me squeeze my finger twice and firm.
Joseph: Squeezed the finger twice and firm.
Bob: Looks up and said, why did we have to wait all day for this?
Joseph: His crooked off to one side smirk appeared.
May all glory and praise go to God!!