Monday, July 4, 2016

Time, where did you go?


I missed the entire month of June! I do believe that's a first for me....

The first six months of this year have flown by,
I've barely enough thought to wrap them up in a nice
bow of this is what has happened!

And now our busiest month of the year has arrived.
July
~
My youngest sons' love Brittany has a birthday today, the 4th.
My friend since kindergarten Gail Suzanne has a birthday on the 7th.
The returner of my joy in July 2008, Great niece Ruby Lu has a birthday on the 8th.
Our son in law Ev has a birthday on the 14th.
My hubstir and I celebrate 16 years of marriage on the 17th. 
Hubstirs birthday is on the 18th.
Our Grandson Calib's birthday is the 20th 
Grand daughter Khloe/Sweet Bean's birthday is the 21st
My brothers birthday is the 24th
My (60th YIKES) birthday is the 27th
Our annual play at the Moonlight Amphitheater with Ellery and Khloe (and their Mom and Dad) is the 28th.

Yep, busy right here in river city....
well actually San Diego..

Then as soon as we get to August,(assuming we'll make it) we begin to ready for our family
summer get away to the mountains for three days!
So look forward to having kids and grands under one roof!

Wishing you all a great July,
I hope you are enjoying your summer thus far.
Lets not even think about that silly election .......
Not having a candidate....message from God perhaps, 
like,
 here's what happens when I'm not in the mix....
 ~
In other news, 
 
This sweet girl Khloe, announced to me that she asked Jesus to be her Savior.
Now she will "get to heaven to see Cabo (her long since dead cat), her fish Red and Nanny and Poppa"... (grin)
Best day ever for this Namaw.....
It's what echos from my heart today......


6 comments:

  1. It was good to catch up a bit with you. And I thought my July was busy, lol, goodness what a month you have ahead of you. But sooo much joy in one month can only be good. ENJOY it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAM! A busy month for you guys, and it all sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt that funny how there's always ONE MONTH in a year that everything hits. It's October in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, let's do forget about this election. It just makes me sick but I know that God is still on His throne and in control. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet and wonderful to hear little Kloe confess her faith!
    You do sound very busy, Debi! I hope your July is a blessed one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so sweet that Khloe asked Jesus into her heart! Have a wonderful month of July. It is a month of celebrations in this family as well...three birthdays in the immediate family and a twentieth anniversary (our son) and a 45th anniversary (ours).

    ReplyDelete