Monday, November 2, 2015

October Comes to an End ~




October has ended, but what a sweet ending !

Cake and Ice Cream?
 Yes please!




Ellery's Momma made the Ice Cream costume, isn't it amazing! So proud of her, it took a lot of work. So thankful she is the Momma to my sweet grands!

I continue to be very busy sometimes overwhelmed with my three Bible Classes I'm taking. Yet, after each class I know I will see it through to the end, so amazing and very timely for my life right now. God just always knows.

Christmas cards ordered, several gifts purchased in hopes to keep those last two months of the year a little less hectic. My DIL has offered to do Thanksgiving dinner at there new home, time to put that beautiful kitchen to the big test right? I am so thankful she is up to it!!

Excited to say the Core Four Cousin trip is officially planned for March of 2016. We are taking a cruise from San Pedro to Catalina Island, to Ensenada Mexico. It's my first cruise so I am kind of excited about that, a little anxious as I don't know what to expect. What I do know for sure is our time together will be amazing as always!

Southern Ca. is finely getting some cooler temps, low tonight is suppose to be 51 degrees. What so I have to say about that.... YIPPEEEEEEE!  Still, over the heat we have had this year..... I'm just to old for it....

Hoping all is well with all of you, wishing you calm as we move into the holiday season!
It's what echos from my heart today.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning! What a darling idea for costumes! I love it...soo cute! Yes it sounds like you are pretty busy, but a GOOD busy that's for sure. Also sounds like you've got a good jump on the holidays, always a good feeling. I don't like to make those last two months to hectic either. And I am right there beside you cheering on the cooler temps! Finally! I too am SOOOOOO over the heat, lol. Have a good rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the girls are adorable, as are the outfits! Your daughter is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those costumes are AMAZING!!! Those would sell for big money - I'm sure!
    Its always great when someone offers thanksgiving at their home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always SO happy to see you, sweet Debi! And, was excited you visited me leaving the most awesome and wonderful comment. Love you for that and everything else.

    The costumes are out of this world! How precious those babies look! LOVE!!

    I knew you were busy, but glad you're enjoying the classes because you said, God always knows. Yes, HE does.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete