Friday, April 24, 2015

Fresh On Friday ~


Fresh on Friday!


en·cour·age·ment
inˈkərijmənt,enˈkərijmənt/
noun
noun: encouragement; plural noun: encouragements

the action of giving someone support, confidence, or hope.


 


How hard can that be?


 


Occasionally a review of the word is helpful to remind us how simple it is to encourage someone, never knowing for sure just how big it is to the receiver ~












“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
- Harriet Beecher Stowe

Look for opportunities to encourage someone!
A phone call, a written note, a word.......
It's what echos from my heart today.....















































































3 comments:

  1. Amen.

    We can't give up; that's not the way God would have us to be.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are encourager! I always feel that way when I come here. Encouragement in any form, can make our life journey easier. I like the quote by C.S. Lewis. Thanks for sharing this.

    Hope your weekend is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many opportunities for encouragement and I always want to be known as one and I so appreciate those encouragers in my life. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete